4 Jan 2015

December 2014 Favourites

In the month of December I suffered terribly with dry chapped skin on my face and lips. Below are my favourite products that have helped me combat my dryness and have been true favourites all month!

Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub:
I love Lush's lip scrubs, I have the popcorn one at the moment and have used the Bubblegum one in the past. Its so easy to use and tastes really good to. It's gritty and dry which is great to remove dry chapped skin from your lips.

Blistex Relief Cream:
This thing is GREAT! It is hands down the best lip treatment I have ever used! I apply this just before I go to be and wake up in the morning with soft lips and not a bit of chapped skin in sight! love it!

Avon Planet Spa Japanese Sake and Rice Face Mask:
I love this as it is very soothing on my skin. It is also a peel off mask so I find it great for removing dry scales. It smells really nice and leaves the skin feeling super soft. I'm not too sure if this product is still available from Avon which is a pity as I really like it and have use numerous tubes of it in the past.

La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Serum:
I've been using this for almost a year now and have gone through numerous bottles. I can honestly say I don't think I will ever find anything better to help with my dry, sensitive skin. I love it and will always repurchase it!

St Ives Microdermabrasion face scrub:
I love this as the scrubby particles are so fine that they don't make my sensitive skin aggravated or irritated. It sluffs off the dead skin cells and leaves my skin looking amazing! And its gently enough for everyday use!

Well they were my monthly favourites. I'm sorry they were all skincare but thats all I've really been concentrating on this month!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment