31 Jan 2015

January 2015 Empties

                                             
So this month I finished 24 products out of my stash. 2015 for me will be the year that I really want to try and use up some of the products I have been accumulating over the past couple of years!

What I finished:

  • L'Onglex nail polish remover
  • Nivea Coconut creme body wash
  • Nivea for men shave gel (I much prefer men's shaving gel)
  • Macadamia oil extract shampoo
  • Herbal Essence beautiful ends conditioner
  • Moroccan oil treatment for all hair types
  • Sample of Garnier Beauty oil
  • A deep cleansing nose strip
  • La Roche-posay Hydraphase intense serum
  • 2 packs of pure exfoliating face wipes
  • Dove 60 second treatment shot for damaged hair
  • W7 hi definition camera ready foundation in natural beige
  • lip smackers in glam it up
  • NYX sheer lip gloss in Fuchsia
  • W7 sparkle stick in Turquoise (this dried out)
  • Essence french manicure and pedicure pen
  • Einstein lip therapy
  • Skindinavia primer spray
  • Wet n Wild ultimate touch pressed powder
  • Active cosmetics false lashes in attraction
  • Philosophy divine blushing bronxer in light
  • Elf eyeshadow quad in Butternut
  • Wet n Wild natural wear 100% natural pressed powder
Well that's all I finished up, let me know your beauty empties for January!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment