3 Feb 2015

January 2015 Favorites

Below are my top 5 favourite products for the month of  January.

NYX HD Concealer in no.2 Fair:
This is hands down my favorite concealer! I lover it so much that when I ran out of it I went out and bought 3 of them just in case I couldn't find them again! I've used it all month and I'm in love!

Makeup Academy undress your skin radiant under eye concealer:
OK so I don't use this as an under eye concealer as it's hella glittery! Instead I use it as a liquid highlighter on my cheekbones and it gives a gorgeous shimmery glow. I've used it all month and have had quite a few compliments on it.

NYX eyebrow pencil in 903 Dark Brown:
I'm not really a brows person but for 2015 I have decided that I kinda want to start working more on it as I do feel that your eyebrows frame your eyes. This shade matches my hair colour really well and is easy enough to use at 7:30 in the morning! The pencil is very smooth and creamy but in no way waxy as I hate the feel of waxy eyebrows! Love it!

Benefit Coralista: 
This is amazing! I've been using this as a blush topper all month and it just adds that extra healthy glow to the skin. It really makes your skin look like its glowing from within.

Barry M Nail paint in Pink Silver Glitter:
I love this polish, I just think it looks so girly an chic on the nails. It doesn't last very long on my nails, i'm already over halfway through the bottle but I love it

Let me know what your January favorites are!!

Love 
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment