20 Jan 2015

Review: Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing refiner

I started using this at the start of December as I wanted something that would help make my make up stay, I had been experiencing a lot of slippage and was struggling to find something to stop it.

This product worked a treat! After moisturising I would apply this to my nose cheeks and t-zone area and then apply my foundation as normal. It smoothed out any imperfections like large pores or fine lines and also made a barrier between my moisturiser and foundation so it wasn't going anywhere!

This is an oil free silicone-based primer so if you don't like silicone primers then you definitly wont like this. I also like the fact that it comes in a jar as I feel you can get out just the exact amount you want and don't end up wasting any product. The jar itself feels to be very high quality and doesn't feel like it costs under €5! I am very happy with this little jem and can almost say I like it better then Benefits porefessional!!! 

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment