18 Jan 2015

Review: Make up Revolution Awesome Metals Eye Foils

As soon as I spotted these on the Make up Revolution website I knew I had to have them! I really wanted the rose gold one however it always seemed to be sold out, so I settled on the Pure Platinum one. They are available in 4 colours:
  • Black Diamond
  • Pure Platinum
  • Emerald Goddess
  • Rose Gold
Each of these eye foils come with a liquid primer and a mixing tray. The way to use it is to add a small drop of the liquid primer to the mixing tray and then add a little of the pigment and mix. I find it to be much easier to apply to my lid if I use my finger instead of a brush and the coverage is better.
These are very comparable to the Stilla Magnificent Metals eyeshadows that cost around €40 each! The make up Revolution Awesome Metals Eye Foils only cost £4 each!

They are well worth the money and are very comfortable to wear. Next time I place an order with make up revolution I think all the other colours will have to be popped into may cart!! I love them!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment