24 Feb 2015

4 Looks 1 Palette: Khroma beauty Kourtney Kardazzle palette

Look 1:  

  • first I used Maybelline colour tattoo in pomegranate punk all over my lid
  • I then used the light brown matte shade in my crease to help the transition of colours
  • then I used the matte burgundy shade in my outer V and blended it into the crease
  • next came the shimmery burgundy shade, I applied this to my lid and faded it up to the crease. I also used this on my lower lash line
  • I used the matte cream colour on my brow bone and the shimmery champagne on my tear duct area
  • I finished with liquid liner and mascara.
Look 2:
  • I wanted a very simple look for work so I started by using a primer
  • I then used a mix of the light brown and peach matte shades and put them in my crease
  • I used the champagne shade all over my lid and used a little of the dark brown shimmery shade in my outer V
  • I finished with liquid liner and mascara.
Look 3:
  • For this look I used a mix of the light brown and peach matte shades in my crease
  • I then used the matte burgundy shade and ran that through my crease as well
  • I used the shimmery dark brown shade in the outer V and blended it into the crease
  • I used the shimmery gold shade all over my lid
  • I used a mixture of the shimmer burgundy and gold shades and placed them on my lower lash line
  • I lined my upper and lower water lines with black pencil liner and used black liquid liner on my upper lash line.
  • I finished with a couple of coats of mascara
Look 4:
  • I started by blending the matte burgundy shade lightly in my crease
  • I then used the shimmery burgundy shade in my outer V 
  • I used the shimmery champagne shade all over my lid and the tear duct area
  • I mixed the shimmer brown and the champagne shades together and used these on my lower lash line
  • I used the light beige shade on my brow bone
  • I lined my upper and lower water lines with black pencil liner and used black liquid liner on my upper lash line.
  • I finished with a couple of coats of mascara

I hope you like this new series! your feedback would be greatly appreciated! 

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment