22 Feb 2015

Review: W7 Cosmetics The Face Fixer Spray

I love me a good setting spray! So when I saw that W7 had launched their own version I just knew I had to try it. This product sprays out in a fine mist that feels weightless on the skin. It doesn't disturb your makeup but locks it in and makes it last a little longer. It reminds me of the Skindinavia makeup setting spray. The smell is lovely, it has a slightly floral scent that is not offensive in any way.

This is also a fraction of the price of the Skindinavia. The size of this spray is very handy as it's small enough for you to throw in your handbag to spritz on your face and freshen up your makeup throughout the day. I purchased this for €4.99 in my local chemist. This product really did lock in my makeup and made it last longer. I also like to spritz this on my face on my no makeup days as it helps to keep my face moisturized and fresh throughout the day.

Well W7 Cosmetics you have done it again! Loving this product!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment