5 Feb 2015

Review: Hard Candy eyeshadow primer

I honestly can't remember where I received this little sample of the Hard candy eye shadow primer from! But I found it floating at the back of one of my make up drawers and decided that I better start using it up before it goes off (its been floating there for quite some time!).

I've being using this on and off for the past couple of months and I can honestly tell you that I really like it! A little goes along way and as you can see from the above picture this 4.3ml or 0.14oz sample isn't even half way done. Its like a never ending sample!

I take the smallest amount not even a drop and it does both my eyelids. It holds my eye shadow all day without creasing and also makes some shadows appear more pigmented.

Once I finish this and some more of my other primers I will probably see about buying a full size of this!

Love 
jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment