15 Feb 2015

Review: Makeup Revolution Blush Palette in Golden Sugar

I love Makeup Revolution as their products are so affordable and are very good quality. When I saw this blush palette on their website I was very intrigued as I generally don't buy blushes in palettes but prefer to buy them in singles. But I threw caution to the wind and decided to get it. This palette costs £6.00 and to me it's well worth it.

This palette comes with 2 highlighters both of which are baked. The first is very white while the second is more of a golden colour. There are 3 blushes all of which are very shimmery and gorgeous and finally it comes with 3 bronzers, two of which are shimmery and one is more of a copper which in my opinion would look amazing as an eye shadow and last but not least it has a matte bronzer which is a lovely shade.

If you don't like shimmery blushes, bronzers and highlighters then you more than likely won't like this palette. But if you have nothing like these in your collection and were thinking of buying a few shimmery products then this is the way to go. £6.00 and you get 8 good sized products!

The packaging is very sturdy and it comes with a giant mirror! To me its a great palette, the products wear for a very long time on the face and don't fade throughout the day so no need to touch up. It's a winner again from Makeup revolution.

If you have any of the Makeup revolution blush palettes let me know your thoughts.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment