17 Feb 2015

Review: Sleek Makeup Correct and Conceal palette

I bought this little correct and conceal palette a while ago but it's only now that I've started to use it. This is still available from Boots and possibly Superdrug for €9.99. The one I have is is no.2 and it comes in 5 different shades.

I can honestly say I do not like this product! I really wanted to like it as I like so many other Sleek products. But this just did not work for me! I found the corrector and concealer were way to greasy for me and I found myself having to touch up more and more throughout the day as it was literally sliding down my face! The setting powder to me was just a bit too grainy and chalky.I like my under eye setting powders to be very finely milled and silky like benefits powderflage. 

Overall I wouldn't buy this product again and I definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment