10 Feb 2015

Review: MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquers

Oh My God! If you haven't already tried these what are you waiting for!?! They are amazing and extremely similar to the Lime Crime Velvetines and in my opinion they have the same staying power as the velvetines.

I have 2 colours at the moment 'Dare' which is a gorgeous fusia/berry colour and 'Halcyon' which is a peachy/nude. These are highly pigmented and I was very surprised that they had so much pigment as they are so cheap! The are smudge proof and long lasting. They dry very quickly and leave  a gorgeous matte finish.

I picked there up in Superdrug when they were having their 3 for 2 on MUA products. The next time I'm near a Superdrug again I will definitely keep an eye out for different colours. They are so comfortable to wear and don't dry out my lips like some matte lipsticks, not only that but did I mention they last a long time!?!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment