8 Feb 2015

Review: W7 Cosmetics Gelly Sandwich

I bought this on my most recent shopping trip up north for £7. This little kit comprises of a gel base coat and a gel top coat.

This kit is designed to give your nails the appearance of a gel manicure at home without having to use a lamp. This kit is so simple to use and works with all of the other W7 regular nail polishes. It gives a gel manicure in 3 easy steps:

Step 1: Apply the gel base coat
Step 2: Apply 2 coats of a regular W7 nail polish and wait until dry
Step 3: Apply a coat of the gel top coat and wait until dry

This kit converts all your favourite W7 nail polish into gel polishes!

I absolutely love this and the fact that it's W7 is another winner for me as everyone know I love my W7 nail polishes, I must have almost every colour and finish available!

When using this kit my polish really did look like a gel manicure and it lasted almost 2 weeks. I was also really easy to remove and didn't damage my nails like most gellish or shellac. It came right off with normal nail polish remover!

Again W7 you have surpassed yourselves, this product is amazing and I highly recommend it!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment