24 Mar 2015

Review: Tangle Angel Brush

                                                        
My sister got this for me as part of my birthday present as she knows I struggle terribly with trying to get the knots out of my hair. Wether myhair is wet or dry it gets knotty. This brush is perfect for detangling wet or dry hair, it can be used on hair extensions, its great for using on children's hair and can also be used when blow drying your hair.
Thee brush itself is ment to have antimicrobial additives embedded in the plastic that make it hygenic and safe to use. The bristles are heat resistant and will retain their shape even when used with high temperatures. It has anti static properties that help prevent flyaway hairs and keep hair smooth and silky. The bristles of the brush are contoured and feel like the shap molds to the shape of your head so you can really get to the roots of your hair. 

The overall look of this brush is georgous! It litterally looks like angel wings on the back! Its such a girly design and looks really cute standing on your vanity.

I'm so pleased with this brush. My hair is becoming so much healthier from using it as the damage caused by pulling and tugging out the knots no longer happens!

I believe this brush is available from Peter Marks Hair Salons

It's a god send!!

Love, 
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment