23 Mar 2015

March 2015 Glossybox


                                                       
The theme of this months box is Step into Spring. I'm very happy with this months box. Below is what I recieved 

* NAOBAY moisturising peeling (full size)
* Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara (full size)
* Dove Advanced Hair Series youthful vitality shampoo and conditioner (samples)
* Emite Micronized eye shadow in the shade Nect (full size)
* Carmex moisture plus ultra hydrating lip balm in berry (full size)

The products in this months box amounted to €47! I love everything I recieved and am very pleased with it. Glossybox are really upping the amp now!

I especially love the essence mascara as I've just run out of my old one!

Well done Glossybox!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment