5 Mar 2015

Review: W7 In The Night Palette


                                                    
I bought this palette a couple of months ago. I got it in my local chemist for €6.99. This is one of the four "In The" palettes that W7 have released, the other 3 are almost exact dupes for the Urban Decay Naked 1, 2, & 3 palettes. This palette is based around purple tones where the others are more neutral or rosy tones.
Some of the shadows in this are very powdery so I would definitely suggest using an eye shadow primer with this palette. My favorite shades are Wonderland, Lady Luck, Laura E and Gate Crash. You can create a variety of different looks with this palette! Be sure to keepa look out later on in the month for a 4 looks 1 palette post using this palette.

I love the pencil box type tin as it's great for travelling. There is no mirror but for €6.99 I can live with that. The colour of the outer packaging is a gorgeous purple colour and the overall presentation of the palette is really nice.

Another exceptionally good palette from W7!

Love,
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment