3 Mar 2015

February 2015 Favourites


                                       
Below are my top 5 favorite Makeup and beauty products I have been loving this month!

MAC Painterly Paint pot:
I have been using this all month! It really creates a nice blank canvas for shadows and makes the colour of the shadows pop. It also help your shadow stay put.

DIY Face Primer:
Uh I Love this! Keep an eye out later on in the month for a post on how to make this! It seriously keeps you matte all day!

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Perfume:
I love this, It seriously smells so good. My bottle is almost finished so I'm gonna have to pick up a new one soon.

Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle:
Oh my god this colour is amazing and they last quite a long time on my lips.

Wet n Wild Pearlscent pink blush:
This gives your cheeks an amazingly fresh flush that makes you skin look really smooth. Love it.

Well they were my monthly favourites, let me know what tours were.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment