22 Apr 2015

April 2015 Glossybox

                                                    

The theme of this months Glossybox is The Iconic Edit, in other words how and what you need to recreate an iconic Hollywood look today! 

Below is what I recieved:
~ Lord & Berry lipstick pencil in the shade kiss (full size)
~ Astral Original face and body moisturiser (50ml sample)
~ Pop Beauty Kajal eyeliner pen in the shade sooty black (full size)
~ Nougat London Luscious lip balm in Peony (full size)
~ Model & Co Shimmer bronzer (3.6g sample)

The total value of this box comes to €36 which isn't bad when you only pay around €16 for each box (including postage). I actually do like some of the products I got. I'm not to sure of the shade of lipstick I recieved, it's a little too on the orange side for me, but it's nice all the same. The lip bam smells really nice and the bronzer seems to be a nice shimmery shade for the summer. The eyeliner is very pigmented and the face and body moisturiser smells great. 
                                                     
 The box itself was the bit I really liked. The one I got has a baby blue bottom and a white lid with Marilyn Monroe wearing a diamond necklace. It also has a nice quote on the inside lid that says "One of the secrets of real beauty is simplicity" - Rita Hayworth. 

Again Glossybox another thumbs up from me!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment