21 Apr 2015

Review: Maybelline Jelly Glow Blush


As it comes into the warmer months I like to use lighter formulas of blush on my cheeks. I love these little Maybelline Jelly Glow blushes. They are so small and cute!

I have number 01 and 02 but would seriously consider getting more if I could find them. They are so easy to apply and blend in. You can either use your fingers or a stippling brush to blend them in. I prefer to use a stippling brush as I find it less messy.

They have a light texture similar to a powder but they apply to the skin like a cream. These are great for summer as they help to give your skin that natural healthy glow.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. They're so pretty http://thelifeofjades.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look adorable! love the shades too :)
    xo,Jessie

    ReplyDelete