7 Apr 2015

March 2015 Monthly Empties


This month I managed to finish up 25 products out of my stash!!

What I finished:
  • Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Colour in 3.03 Esspressp
  • Herbal Essences Tousle me softly shampoo
  • Juicy Delight Volume Shampoo
  • Garnier Fructis Colour Last Conditioner
  • 3 Garnier Hair Colour Conditioners
  • Squeaky Clean Daisy Fresh Shower Gel
  • Dove Winterpflege Shower Gel
  • Nivea Harmony time shower gel
  • Natural Elements Coconut & Vanilla Bath Foam
  • Juicy Delight Body Butter
  • Juicy Delight Peony body milk
  • Soap & Glory Scrub of your life body scrub
  • Essence 24h hand protection balm in Apple Cinnamon punch
  • 2 Listerine Cool Citrus mouth wash
  • Johnsons Cotton Buds
  • Berocca Vitamins
  • 1 Pace of pure exfoliating face wipes
  • P.S. Love... Natural point stick on nails
  • Rimmel Sexy curves full figure mascara
  • Milani lotta lash mascara
  • Barry M Nail paint in pink silver glitter
  • Nicki Minaj Pink Friday perfume
Well they were my monthly empties, let me know what yours were!?!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment