9 Apr 2015

March 2015 Favourites


Below are some of the products I have been loving this month!

Stila eye shadow in "Chinchina":
I absolutely love this colour as a transition shade. I have used it every single day that I have been wearing makeup during the last month.

Catrice Cosmetics All Matt Plus foundation:
I have just rediscovered my love for this foundation! My perfect shade is 015 Vanilla Beige. This Foundation keeps me matt all day and doesn't separate during the day. I  love it!

Britney Spears Radiance Perfume:
I know I'm not a teenybopper but Britney Spears has some amazing fragrances and I particularly like this one. I find that as we are now in spring I love the scent even more. The bottle is very chic and I've had quite a few compliments while wearing this perfume.

Milani Lotta Lash Mascara:
This mascara is really good at giving your lashes lots of length and volume. The shade I have is blackest black. I found it really good.

Physicians formula solar powder in light bronze:
I don't know if you can still buy this anymore. This is the light bronzer with SPF 20. I've been using this as a contour as it has a slightly ashy undertone. It works really well as a contour shade. 

Well they were my monthly favorites for the month of march. Let me know what yours were!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12242785/?claim=xaqu4ysxc88">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment