16 Apr 2015

Review: W7 Butter Kiss lipsticks


These are very comparable to the NYX Butter lipsticks. They are a very creamy formula and help to keep your lips moisturised.

I like to use a lip liner with these lipsticks as they are so creamy. They also wear very well on the lips and last a decent amount of time.

They come in a variety of different shades and with 12 colours to choose from, there is bound to be something for everyone's tastes.

The colours I picked up are:

  • Bordeaux
  • Red Tulip
  • Fabulous Fuchsia
  • Pretty in Pink
These are so easy to wear and feel more like a balm on your lips then a lipstick. They are very pigmented and creamy. My only advise if you have very chapped lips don't go for a very light shade as they will show up every piece of dry skin.

But overall I do really like them!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I've heard some good things about these, W7 is a really underrated brand I feel. Great dupe for the NYX Butter Glosses which are annoyingly hard to get! Fab post x
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete