14 Apr 2015

Review: Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Colour Hair Dye


I have quite a lot of grey hairs and I have noticed over the years that not every hair dye covers them! Yes I know I'm 28 but I do have grey hairs. There was a stage there last year when I had to dye my hair every month because the colour faded so much and showed the grey. Until I discovered this hair dye before Christmas (couldn't have grey hairs for Santa) and the colour lasted until march! That's almost two and a half months! The only reason I dyed it again was because of my roots, but the colour didn't fade whatsoever!

The colour I prefer to use is 3.03 Espresso, its actually quite similar to my natural hair colour however it just brings it up a step in vibrancy. My hair looks shiny and healthy. It also doesn't dry out the ends of my hair like some other colourants as it has an anti-drying formula which is enriched with sea butter and 3 oils (Avocado, Olive and Blackcurrant).

You get quite a lot of conditioner with this box dye, so what I don't use immediately after colouring my hair I like to keep and use it a couple of weeks after to maintain the shine and condition of my hair.

I would highly recommend this is you are colouring your hair at home but please remember to do a 48 hour patch test first!!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment