3 May 2015

April 2015 Empties

So this month I managed to use up 16 products out of my stash!

Here's what I finished:

  • L'oreal Prodigy hair colour in 4.15 Sienna (natural dark mahogany brown)
  • Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo
  • Herbal Essences Break's Over Conditioner
  • Right Guard Pomegranate Shower Cream
  • Listerine Cool Citrus Mouthwash
  • Colgate Total Toothpaste
  • DermaV10 Night cream
  • La Roche-posay Hydraphase Intense Serum
  • Vaseline in UV protection
  • Lip Smackers in coca cola
  • Johnson's Cotton buds
  • Opticrom allergy eyebrops
  • 2 packs of Pure exfoliating face wipes
  • NYX HD Concealer in 02 Fair
  • A beauty Blender
So they were all my empty products for April. If you would like to see a review on any of these products please let me know!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment