5 May 2015

April 2015 Favorites

Below are just some of the products I have been loving this month!

Stila Eye shadow in "Flicker":
I love this eye shadow either to wear on it's own or to mix with other colours. It's a gorgeous shimmer peach and i find it helps give my eyes the illusion of being more awake. The formula is very creamy, it blends easily and there is little to no fall out!

W7 Brow twister in Brown:
This is what I use when I don't have a lot of time to spend on my brows in the morning. I just lightly pencil them in with this and then run through them with a clean mascara wand. It's very affordable, the colour works well for me and is easy to use.

Penny's Eye Liner pen:
I absolutly love this liner. Its so easy to use as it's a felt tip liner. It lasts all day and is very pigmented and for only 2! Love, love, love!

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara:
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. I honestly don't know how many I've gone through in my life. It separates my lashes so they don't look clumpy and gives them the look of added length.

MAC Pearlmatte face powder in "In for a Treat"
This was released with the Baking Beauties collection in 2013. I don't use this all over my face, instead I like to use it as a highlighter as it gives a lovely golden pearl glow to the skin.

Well they were my monthly favourites, be sure to let me know what yours were!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment