19 May 2015

Review: Benefit Some kind-a Gorgeous foundation


I was so intrigued to try this product as it claims to be "the foundation faker". This is a cream to powder formula that states it is best applied with your fingers. I have extremely dry skin and had completed my usual moisturizing routine before i applied this and even at that it still clung to any dry spots. It looked very patchy and felt very greasy on my skin. 

I didn't find that it blended very well either! I was so unhappy with the way it looked that I has to take it off (I wasn't leaving the house looking scaly and patchy).

This also only comes in 3 shades so it's very hard to find your perfect shade. I feel if you have normal to slightly oily skin then you might like this foundation, but dry skin gals like myself it just doesn't seem to work for.

If you have dry skin and have found a way to make this product work well for you then please let me know!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment