26 May 2015

Review: W7 In the glow highlighters

I have these in Sun Shine glow and Moon Light glow. Sun Shine glow is a pearly white shade with pink undertones while Moon Light glow is more of a golden pearl with a yellow undertone.

These remind me a lot of the Benefit highlighters such as Sunbeam but obviously these are a fraction of the price! They come with a brush applicator that reminds me alot of a nail polish applicator.

I find that the best way for me to apply them is by placing a bit on my finger and then dabbing it onto my cheekbones and blending it in with my fingers, it seems to give me a better finish.

I don't know if you can still buy these highlighters as I bought them so long ago, but I would definitely recommend them if you manage to stumble across them!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment