25 Jun 2015

June 2015 Glossybox review

                                                 

The theme of this months Glossybox is the Festival Edit.Below is what I recieved in my box.

* MONU Spa Rosewood reviving mist (Sample)
* Glossybox Flash Tattoos (Full Size)
* Halo Fragrance free facial wipes (travel size)
* Kueshi Anticellulite Booster (Full size)
* Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss (full size)

The total value of this months box comes to around €35. 3 of the products recieved were full size, 1 was a really decent sample and the other was a travel size.

The one product I know I won't use from a this box are the flash tattoos. The essence lipgloss although a lovely colour it's very glittery! The face wipes are nice and will always come in handy. The reviving mist I'm kinda on the fence about! But the Anticellulite cream is great.

Overall this box was ok but it's not one of their best.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment