23 Jun 2015

Review: Wet n Wild Coloricon lip pencils

Wet n Wild has to be one of my favourite drug store make up brands, it;s up there with Essence and Catrice. It's only recently that I have gotten into using lip liners and I can honestly say that the Wet n Wild ones are strongly becoming a favourite of mine.

These pencils only cost 3 or 4 euro but you get a lot of pencil for the money! They are nearly twice the length of a normal lip pencil! These are available in 6 different shades, I currently have 2 and am now on a mission to get all 6 that's how much I love them. The colours I have are "Berry Red" and "Fab Fuchsia"! I find that Fab Fuchsia pairs really well with MAC's Rebel lipstick.

These are so creamy and pigmented and don't tug on the lips at all. They stay all day without the need to touch up. I can honestly say that these are some of the better drug store lip liners that I have tried.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment