4 Jun 2015

May 2015 Favourites



Below are the top 5 beauty products that I have been loving this month.


J-Lo Miami Glow Perfume:
This is my all time favourite summer scent! I pull this out every year around this time and have lost count of the amount of bottles I have gone through. If you would like more info on this perfume, I did a full review on it before, just look in my blog archive.

Limited Collection blusher in Apricot:
This blush from Marks & Spencer is absolutely gorgeous! It gives your cheeks a lovely healthy glow.

MAC Pearlmatte Face Powder in "In for a Treat":
I have been absolutely loving this product all month as well as last month I just cant put it down.

NYX HD Concealer:
If I never use another concealer in my life I'd be OK with that once I have my NYX HD concealer. Its absolutely amazing.

Benefit Posie Balm:
I love having this in my pocket/bag to just throw on and it gives a nice pink tint to my lips as well as moisturising them at the same time. 

Well they were my monthly favourites be sure to let me know what yours were.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment