7 Jun 2015

Review: W7 Blush Baby Blushes

I absolutely love these blushes. they come in 3 colours and are as smooth as silk on the skin. the colours are:

  • Born Pretty - Light Pink
  • Daddy's Girl - Dark pink/Mauve
  • Heart Throb - Dusky pink
These are some of my favourite blushes that W7 have release. The texture of them feels like as MAC blush but obviously they cost a fraction of the price!

The packaging is also very nice and sleek. I haven't seen W7 repeat this type of packaging on any of their other products.

Overall I really like these blushes and advise that if you do come across them they are definitely worth adding to your collection.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer! I’ve been really enjoying your blog, so I nominated you for a Liebster Award. I hope you don’t mind! http://justmurrayed.com/2015/06/08/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete