11 Jun 2015

Review: Dainty Doll Lipsticks

The Dainty Doll Make up range was founded by Nicole Roberts from Girls Aloud. This make up range is developed to enhance the beauty of fairer skin tones. There are currently 8 shades of lipstick to choose from. The ones I currently have are listed below:

  • It's my party
  • Storm in a Teacup
  • Baby Love
  • Saucy Sailor
  • Stripped
The formula on these lipsticks is amazing. They are so creamy and comfortable to wear on the lips all day. They are also incredibly pigmented! The outer packaging of the lipsticks is very chic and sleek. The only thing I wish she had done was put the names of the lipsticks on the bottom. Its on the box but not on the actual lipstick tube. 

But overall I love these lipsticks especially saucy sailor as it's the perfect red for my skin-tone.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment