14 Jun 2015

Review: OPI Nail Wraps

I came across these in Dealz on day and as they were OPI I couldn't pass them up. The design I found is called "Sequins", it's a silver glitter background with small black dots printed on it.

These were extremely easy to apply. There is no heat required at all. All you do is size the strip to the nail and once they are sized, stick them down and file off the free edge. Once they are on they will shrink and harden in the air.

These lasted 3-4 days on me however after day 2 I did find that the strips were starting to lift at the cuticle. These are easily removed with nail varnish remover, so they wont damage your nails at all.

To me these are very similar to the Sally Hansen nail strips, however I do find that the Sally Hansen ones wear longer on my nails. I'm delighted that I got the chance to try these OPI nail wraps for only €1.49 as I dont think I would pay the full price for them.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment