18 Jun 2015

Review: Model Co More Brows

I received this in my glossybox a couple of months back and have only opened it in the last few weeks. The packaging on this product reminds me a lot of the Benefit Gimme Brows.

This is available in 2 shades "light to medium" and "medium to dark". The one I relieved is "light to medium" and it really does match in well with my hair colour which is dark brown. I like to fill in my brows lightly with pencil or powder and then run this through them.

This is a quick dry gel formula with hair like fibres that help to create the appearance of fuller more even brows.

The first time I tried this I was a little sceptical, but it did make my brows look better shaped. The only thing I don't like about this product is the fact that when it dries, it makes your brows feel hard and crunchy!

The brush on this is really nice and small so you can really shape with it without it going all over your face. But this costs €16 compared to €24.50 which is what the Benefit Gimme Brow costs. In my opinion I would probably skip this and go for the Gimme Brow!

Love
Jenstaroamkeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment