21 Jun 2015

Review: Hard Candy Intensif-eye shadow sticks

When it comes to buying eye shadow bases in vibrant colours I don't like to spend too much money on them as I know I'm not going to use them all that often. When I came across these on www.xtras.co.uk for £1.99 each I knew I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

The colours are highly pigmented and don't crease on my lids which is what you want. These are meant to be shadow sticks but I don't find that they are that pigmented that you can wear them on their own.

The colours I have are:

  • Celestine -Metallic white
  • Star - Royal Blue
  • Pop - Lime green
  • Whimsy - Purple/Pink
  • Love - Light pink

The texture of these are quite greasy so I do find that you need to set them with a shadow to prevent them from creasing or moving. But once you do this they stay all day and give your shadows a more vibrant look.

Check out www.xtras.co.uk if your interested in getting some for yourself.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment