7 Jul 2015

June 2015 Favorites


Below are the top 5 products i Have been loving this month!

Garnier Micellar Water:
Seriously where has this been all my life! I can't live without it now that I've found it. I have been recommending this to anyone that will listen! Keep an eye out later on in the month for a full review!

Catrice Beautifying Lip Smoother in Cake Pop:
Oh My God! I can honestly say I have worn this every single day this month! It looks, Smells and tastes amazing!

Model Co Volumizing Mascara:
I got this free with Glamour magazine and I actually really do like it! I really separates and defines my lashes and definitely gives them extra volume.

Essie Nail polish in Super Bossa Nova:
I have had this colour on my fingers and toes all month! It's a great summer colour. You definitely need at least 2-3 thin coats of this to make it opaque.

Herbal Essence Nourish me Butter Shampoo and Conditioner:
I love, love, love these. Seriously my hair has never looked or felt healthier since using these. Keep an eye out later on in the month for a full review.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I loveloveLOVE the Herbal Essences Nourish me Butter Conditioner!

    Great selection !

    Lima | Fashionicide

    xo

    ReplyDelete