9 Jul 2015

Review: Herbal Essences Nourish Me Butter Shampoo & Conditioner


We all know the side effects of dying out hair, but we still do it. With me, my main problem is that my ends are so dry and brittle that they tend to just break off. I was strolling around Dealz, as you do, and happened to stumble across this shampoo and conditioner and as I had never seem them before I decided to give the a bash! I generally like all or at least most of the Hebal Essence shampoos and conditioners. 

The first day I used these I was pleasantly surprised to find that my hair felt silky soft and smooth. I had no flyaways and my hair just looked really healthy.

This line from herbal essences is also called "the sleeker the butter" depending on which country you live in. It says that you will have smooth hair in just 1 wash and you really will! The scent is capuacu butter (the capuacu tree is related to the cocoa tree which reduces cocoa bean). It smells really luxurious and feels like a more expensive shampoo and conditioner on your hair.

I've already gone back to dealz to get more of this but unfortunately they were all sold out! But I did manage to track it down in Tesco! So give it a go ladies, if you have dry brittle hair you won't regret it!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment