30 Jul 2015

Perfume Review: Harajuku lovers Lil' Angel


This fragrance was released in 2008 as part of Gwen Stefani's 5 perfume series that represents both her backing singers and herself. This fragrance represents Gwen's backing singer that is a woman who always cares for others but is no saint.

This fragrance opens with top notes of raspberry, cranberry, black currant and pineapple. It has middle notes of candied violet, pear blossom and sugared rose. It finishes with a base of lollipop aroma, hinoki wood and crystal Amber.

This scent is a great daytime summer scent as it's quite fruity and sweet. I find that when I wear this perfume I have to reapply it quite regularly throughout the day as the fragrance does not last on me. 

The bottle is so super cute. The Harajuku doll is the lid of the bottle and the glass bottle acts as a pedestal for the doll to sit on. 

These are cute little bottles and they really appeal to the collector in me, that's why I had to get all 5!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment