2 Aug 2015

July 2015 Empties


So this month I finished 18 products out of my stash! What I finished are listed below:

  • L'oreal Prodigy Hair Colour in 4.0 Sepia Natural Dark Brown
  • Classics Nail polish remover
  • Listerine Cool Citrus Mouthwash
  • Lily Body Wash
  • Lacura Hand & Nail Cream
  • Soap & Glory Clean on Me Body wash
  • Colgate Fresh Gel Toothpaste
  • 2 packs of Pure exfoliating face wipes
  • Blendercleanser Solid
  • Elegan Touch press on nails in Stiletto 
  •  TREsemme Renewal Hair & Scalp 60 second treatment shot
  • Makeup Gallery pressed powder
  • Elf Lengthening & Defining Mascara
  • Model Co Volumeyes Mascara
  • 3 pack of Disney Emery Boards
So they were my empties for the month of July. Let me know what yours were.

Love 
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment