26 Jul 2015

Review: Catrice Beautifying lip Smoother


This is one of my new found holy grail products. I absolutely love them. They are currently available in 3 shades:

  • 010 Sweet Caramel
  • 020 Apricot Cream
  • 030 Cake Pop


My favorite at the moment is Cake Pop. These are great for a more natural look as they provide a light subtle colour but also have a glossy finish. It also feels more like a balm on the lips so it is very comfortable to wear and not sticky at all.


This product is meant to visibly even out fine lines around your lips for flawless results. the applicator on this is really nice. Its a "flock" applicator which helps spread the product over your lips evenly. I also like the fact that it's a squeeze tube as it's easier to get the product out.

These are great to just throw in your bag and are easy to use, they also glam up your look abit. Cake pop is currently living in my hand bag at the moment. Seriously girls if you haven't tried these then do, and for €3.99 each you cant go wrong!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade - I haven't tried anything from this brand x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a brand that is cheap their products are great quality! I'm in love with the cake pop one and its that bad I'm thinking of buying a backup just in case they discontinue it!

      Delete