23 Jul 2015

July 2015 Glossybox review

                                                     
The theme of this months Glossybox is Vive La France, it's inspired by all things french! Have a look below to see what I recieved:

* Noxidoxi enhancing serum base (25ml sample)
* Lollipops lip balm (full size)
* Teozane cosmeceuticals perfect skin refiner (15ml sample)
* Vichy Aqualia thermal light cream (15ml sample)
* Glossybox exclusive travel pouch

I can honestly say I love everything about this months box. The lip balm feels amazing on the lips and it smells delicious. The travel pouch so so cute and I know I will definitly find a use for it! The Vichy cream feels great on the skin and doesn't feel at all greasy. 

I has yet to try the serum base and the skin renew cream but I will let you know my opinion on them as soon as I've tried them. 

The box itself is very pretty with the French inspired artwork all over it. I really enjoyed this months box!

Well done Glossybox!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment