14 Jul 2015

Review: NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny


This is one bronzer that I can never find on any NYC make-up stand in Ireland. I had a friend of mine bring it back from America for me. I honestly think that if it was sold in Ireland it would be one of their products that would sell the most.

This is a great matte bronzer that reminds me a lot of Benefit's Hoolah bronzer, but obviously the NYC one is a fraction of the price. I really like this as it is a non-orange based bronzer that gives you a great sun kissed glow. It's also not too dark on my fair skin tone, which is what I find with a lot of bronzers.

This product contains kaolin and silica which helps to minimize pores and lines. It also has a blend of micronized pigments and emollients that help to provide a smooth application.

I love this bronzer, Its great value for money, its easy to apply and looks absolutely amazing! 

Please NYC bring this bronzer to Ireland!!!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment