16 Jul 2015

Review: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


It really is amazing what you stumble across in penny's these days, they seem to be doing a bit of everything. I happened to come across a stand of the Garnier Micellar cleansing water, I've heard a lot of review about it so I was intrigued to try it for myself.

I suffer from extremely dry scaly skin on my face, I've been using makeup remover wipes for years and when I saw that this claims to remove make-up, cleans and soothe your skin all at once I was really excited. This claims to act like a magnet, the cleansing agents capture and lift away dirt from the skin. There is no need to excessively rub to remove impurities and make-up. I love the fact that this is fragrance free as sometimes I find the smell of some make-up removers a bit sickening. This also states that it is suitable for all skin types even sensitive skin. It's hypoallergenic, dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.

Now for what I think of it ........ I'm in love! How can something as cheap as €4.50 work so well!?! This has replaced my purity by Philosophy face cleanser and my make-up remover wipes. I simply put a few drops on a cotton pad and it removes all my make-up even waterproof eyeliner and mascara. My skin feels super clean and moisturised after using it and in the morning it feels so soft when I wake up! I've also noticed that my rosacia on my cheeks has calmed down a bit since using this.

I'm seriously so impressed with this and I would strongly advise that you try it for yourself! I can honestly say this will definitely be constantly on my to buy again list!

Love
Jenstaromakeup 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment