18 Aug 2015

Review: Physicians Formula Organic Wear Pressed Powder


Physicians Formula products aren't that easily available in Ireland, with the exception of a handful of chemists stocking the line such as Loyd's Pharmacy. The only other place to turn to get these products is the internet. I have found that from time to time TK Maxx have some Physicians Formula products that are a fraction of the price that they are either in chemists or online, so keep stalking the shelves in TK Maxx to find some hidden products.

I actually managed to find this in TK Maxx for €3.99! The colour I have is "Translucent light organics". Before I give you my opinion on this product, let me tell you what the company claim about this product. It's meant to be:
  • 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals
  • 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives
  • 100% Free of Parabens
  • 100% Free of GMO's (Genetically Modified Organisms)
  • 100% Free of Synthetic Colours
  • 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances
  • 100% Cruelty free
  • 100% of the Total Ingredients are of a Natural Origin
  • 15% of the Total Ingredients are Produced from Organic Farming
  • Made from the finest Italian powder
Now for my opinion on this product. I actually really do like it! The two colours combine to give a very natural finish and colour. It gives a very healthy look to the skin. It's not at all cakey and it can be used as a light coverage or it can be built up to create a more medium coverage. 

The two main things about this product that I like is the fact that it looks natural and also that it helps to even out skin tone and texture, so it makes your skin look even.

The packaging is also Eco friendly as it has 93% less plastic than a traditional powder compact! I like the fact that it comes with a brush and a mirror in the base. So it is handy for throwing in your bag for touch-ups. The brush I more than likely will never use but it's handy to have. It's a goat hair brush so although this product is claiming to be cruelty free anyone that is vegan may want to steer clear as it's not mentioned anywhere on the packaging that the brush is goat hair!

But overall I like the product, It does the job really well!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment