16 Aug 2015

Review: Catrice Multi Colour Blush


Who doesn't love a good blush that looks great on the cheeks and doesn't break the bank. The one I have is 070 Iced Caramel Macciato however this one is no longer in stock but I have swatched the two that are currently on sale and I will have them in my collection one day ( I just have to get my blush collection down to an acceptable amount and not a drawer full! I know I'm a makeup hoarder!)

The shades that are currently on sale are:
  • 060 Strawberry Frappucino
  • 080 Peach Frappucino
These blush are very natural looking and blend like a dream. I just swirl my brush around and don't concentrate on a specific area of the blush so I get a bit of every colour. 

Sometimes I actually like to use this as an eye shadow as they have four colours that work perfectly together and really compliment each other.

If you haven't checked these out already I really suggest that you do! Also sometimes Catrice come out with different shades in these in their Limited Edition Collections.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment