6 Aug 2015

Review: Sleek i-Divine Vintage Romance Palette


Sleek eye shadow palette have to be one of my favorite brand of eye shadow palettes. They are very affordable at only €9.99 and they are extremely pigmented.

This palette is absolutely fabulous and I've found since using it you can create some very different and versatile romantic looks with it.

My favorite shade from the entire palette is "Marry in Monte Carlo" which is closely followed by "Court in Cannes" and "Meet in Madrid". But in all fairness all the shades are gorgeous.

I find this palette to be very versatile as you can create a beautiful daytime or evening look with this palette. Also you can go for either a more natural look or a smoked out pink/purple look.

Like all Sleek palettes, the packaging is very simple with a great sized mirror. It's easily wiped clean and is small enough to fit in any make up bag.

This is definitely one of my favorite palettes from Sleek and I would have no problem recommending it to anyone! Keep an eye out later on in the month for a 4 Looks 1 palette post using this palette!

Love 
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment