4 Aug 2015

July 2015 favourites


Below are some of the products I've been loving this month.

Maybelline Shine Sensational lip gloss in Peach Sorbet:
I love this lip gloss, it looks amazing on the lips and it tastes amazing!

Catrice Multi Colour Blush:
I love this blush it gives a nice natural radiance to the skin so you have a nice healthy glow.

Smashbox Mini Full Exposure palette:
This was a new purchase in the month of July and I love it! I've used it every day since I got it!!

Physicians Formula Organic Wear pressed powder:
I really like this pressed powder. It's super fine milled and feels like silk! It's build able so for the rare days when my skin is clear enough that I don't have to wear foundation this is perfect!

Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour Better Skin Foundation:
I absolutely love this foundation. It blends easily and the colour match is perfect! My skin looks so clear when wearing this.

Well they were my monthly favourites for July. Let me know what your favourite product were!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment