11 Aug 2015

Review: W7 Brow Twister


I've been using this product on my brows on and off for the past couple of months. It's a soft eyebrow pencil that is shaped at an angle so that it helps to provide soft strokes that give the illusion of eyebrow hair.

I love the fact that it's a twist up pencil as it means that you don't have to mess around with a sharpener in the morning! The pencil formula itself is quite soft and slightly waxy.

This is available in 3 different shades:
  • Hazel Blonde
  • Brown
  • Dark Brown
The one I have is Brown and it does actually match my dark brown hair pretty well. My favorite way of using this product is to fill in my brows with it and then run through them with a spooly. I feel it gives a softer more natural look.

I really like this product and if your interested in getting it for yourself I've listed some sites below where you can buy it.


Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment