13 Aug 2015

Review: Soap & Glory Hand Food


I'm a big fan of Soap & Glory products and this is one of my favorites. I always have a travel size of this on y desk in work or in my handbag. I prefer to buy the travel size rather than the full size s you only need a small amount of this at a time and I'm afraid of the product going off before I've had a chance to use it all. The full size is €7.69 while the travel size is €3. I have a good few of the travel sized ones knocking around in my stash from gift sets.

I love the smell of this hand cream, it smells of bergamot, strawberries, mandarin and floral and fruity mid tones, it has a musk, amber and warm vanilla base notes.

 The cream is quite thick but it's a non-greasy hydrating cream that leaves your hands feeling super soft. I would highly suggest you try this product if you haven't already, your won't be sorry.

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment