1 Sept 2015

August 2015 Empties


So this month I managed to use up 23 products out of my stash!

I Finished:
  • Radox Feel bubbly shower gel
  • Adidas Fun Sensation shower gel
  • Bourjois Beautify me shower gel
  • Cien Shampoo for daily use
  • L'Oreal Casting cream gloss in Medium Brown
  • Gillette Shaving gel
  • Garnier Micellar water
  • Juicy delight body lotion
  • Carex complete hand soap
  • MAC brush cleanser
  • 3 mini Colgate toothpastes
  • Wilkinson sword extra beauty razors
  • mini Listerine Cool Citrus mouth wash
  • Essie Nail polish in Super Bossa Nova
  • Essence gel-look top coat
  • St Ives Daily Microdermabrasion face scrub
  • Lush popcorn lip scrub
  • Optrex eyedrops
  • Pure exfoliating face wipes
  • Sample of Healgel
  • TRESemme Renewal Hair & Scalp 60 second treatment shot.
Well they were all my empties for the month of August! Let me know what yours were!!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment