3 Sept 2015

August 2015 Favorites


Below are the top 5 products I've been loving this month!

Soap & Glory Hand food:
This is still by far my favorite hand cream! I swear not a day goes by that I don't use it! Love, Love, Love it!

Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Smokey Eyes Mascara:
The colour I have is Smokey Black. I love this mascara and am gutted that its been discontinued. Keep an eye out later on in the month for a full review.

P.S. Love This Makeup brush cleaner:
This is so handy to spot clean your brushes in a hurry and for only €2.50, Penny's you never seem to fail me!!

Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection 202 Angled Liner Brush:
I love the length and the weight distribution of this brush, it really helps to create the perfect line of eyeliner. Keep an eye out later on in the month for a full review.

Maybelline Master Kajal Khol Liner:
I love this ! It's super black and doesn't smudge! It's great!

Love
Jenstaromakeup
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment